Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I unoverclocked a while ago, and so I get a crappier score in 3Dmark05. Only 8.714... poo to that! Besides that, I am such a cheap ass, I won't buy the professional 3DMARK05 so my SLi will really make a difference, because in 05' FREE VERSION, it sucks. I got 10,670 once with OCing, but it wasn't stable for very long periods, so I just abandoned OCing resently, there isn't much point to it with AMD64s and my performance is plenty, it is really my CPU not my GPUs that hold that score down.. I need to get dual channel running at FULL first, and also my AMD64 needs to be optomized in the BIOS.

ownage said:
cuz its biased. LOL. Thats what i heard though so dont completely take it personally nvidia fans and ati fans.

Good point. We should be happy that we even have such good video cards to start out with.

money_man said:
doesnt really matter ATI will always come out on top

Haha, own what? The top 2-3% of the market with the X850 XT PE?

Too bad that more than half of consumers out today are looking for good mid-range cards. That's where nVIDIA owns. ATI and their useless X300, X600 and X700's don't have a chance. Why? Because nVIDIA has the 6200 (for the X300) and the 6600's (for the X700). As for the X600, ATI discontinued the production of VPU cores for that one, so it's pretty much dead (and replaced by the X700s).

Don't forget that ATI only beats nVIDIA on the single-card race. nVIDIA still owns ATI stright out with SLI (which would be the "dual-card" race). As for AMR (ATI's knock off of SLI) who knows when they're finally gonna come out with it...it could take em' a long time for all we know.

All I know is 3DMARK05 is a load of crap, aquamark is WAY BETTER. First off, it doesn't BIAS towards alienwares alienblood drivers, second, it doesn't BIAS based on catalyst/DNA/Omega vs nVidia driver sets. I am currently working on a driver set for nVidia, but it is going slow. Oniblade drivers

Eh? I am building those drivers Money, it is my new project. A slow, annoying project that I am going to rip my hair out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom