Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, I'm still going back to using Nvidia video cards. They are just too good to give up on. I went to their website and downloaded nTune, computer froze while running the program. That, I will never get again. Uninstall.

TRDCorolla said:
I got a miserable 3308 on the 3dmark05. Now I'm thinking something's wrong. WIth my specs, I should be getting around 5000. I need to double check the BIOS to see if I'm running optimal settings.

My CPU score is 4466.

Dont worry, if everythign is stock speeds on ur system that score is normal. I got the same thing. Only when i maxed out my 6600gt to optimum settings did i get over 4000 score. I guess if i were to OC my processor to it would push me closer to 5k, i doubt that 5k is attainable though.

Anyways, ur score is fine.

im pretty sure the answer is no. but are there any pipes to unlock with a 6600gt? and whats the highest this card could go with a normal amd gamer setup using stock gpu cooling? (3dmark03) i've seen 9000 but thats it. it should be too hard to reach 10,000

The 6600 GT already has all it's pipes factory unlocked. nVIDIA never planned on locking any of the 6600's pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom