I will most likely wait a few more years, but I want to play somethings that aren't playable/ on the PS3 (360 exclusives, games that "crash" the PS3). . . . . . . Was wondering if I could get a possible rig cheaply that does most (if not all) of what I want:
What I want
I do not need:
- - USB 2.0 speeds that are atlest 40+ MB/s & if possible 3.0 that is 200 - 300+ MB.
- - USB 3.0 ports (at lest one)
- - Able to play most games (that I want to) from the last several years (since 2007 I'd guess) and WILL be able to play future games (Diablo 3)
- - Can get a WEI score at min 5.0 (lowest would be 5.0)*
- - Has atlest a Terabyte internal (if I can Id install the CD/DVD's I have, and use steam as well)
- - Able to still play:
- -- WarCraft 2 (the original discs, or the BattleNet), Warcraft 3 (both), SimCity 3 &amp; 4 (Rushour), The sims 1 & 2
- - Firewire port if possible. This computer came with one for some reason. [A external hardrive uses it]
- - Able to fit on a somewhat small desk -- my current slimline fits up here, quite nicely.
- - Preferably within a $600 range.
- Lest a dual core, though if quad's are within 500 - 600 that can do what I want I'd personally would be fine with that . .
- Able to install bluetooth devices (mice, wiimote, PS3/360 controller)
- - Speakers (I have logitech)
- - A monitor (VGA/DVI combo)
- - Keyboard or mouse . . . .
If I think of other things, I'll post. If not I'll probably get a 360 and get some of what I want to or would rather play on a 360.
* - My current (slimline)'s lowest is 2.6 (graphics), than game graphics (3.0), processor/RAM are 4.7 & primary hardisk is 5.6 . . . My current computer can play Warcrafts, SimCity & The Sims 1, and can somewhat play bejeweled 3.