Possible problem?

Ok,I was syncing my music to my MP3 player (Creative zen V M 30gb) Through Media player,i went to my players music folder and check the amount of music matched my computers,and it didnt!

Music Folder:4.13gb (1,312 Files)

Zen:4.12gb (843 Files)

I Tried manually syncing it (Dragged my music folder on to it) With the same results,can some one explain the differences?

Ok,I was syncing my music to my MP3 player (Creative zen V M 30gb) Through Media player,i went to my players music folder and check the amount of music matched my computers,and it didnt!

Music Folder:4.13gb (1,312 Files)

Zen:4.12gb (843 Files)

I Tried manually syncing it (Dragged my music folder on to it) With the same results,can some one explain the differences?

were any of your music files in folders...? maybe the zen just has the actual mp3s and none of the folders, given the number of files and disc space discrepancy, folders are small and your difference in disc space is very small for having almost 400 fewer files, that's all I can think of...

Maybe some of the music you have on your computer is a different format that is supported by your MP3 player. It might not recognize them and/or auto delete them if they aren't of the correct format.

Maybe some of the "files" on your PC are empty, like deleted blanks. I've had that happen to me on occasion with music files.

Maybe some of the music you have on your computer is a different format that is supported by your MP3 player. It might not recognize them and/or auto delete them if they aren't of the correct format.

My Zen Reads Mp3 and WMA,my music collection is all Mp3 and WMA.

Maybe some of the "files" on your PC are empty, like deleted blanks. I've had that happen to me on occasion with music files.

I was maybe thinking it could be that and maybe system files?

Back
Top Bottom