Is it possible to play a MAC game on a PC??? ...(How stupid does that question sound)

Wiredchild

In Runtime
Hey. I have a Mac version of MYST from about 6 years ago when i had a Mac. I really wanted to give this game another go but my Mac is long long gone and i now have a PC. I don't suppose there's any way to play a Mac game on a PC, by, use of an emulator or something???

...It's an immensely simple game power-wise (256 colours, hehe). No way i can play it on my PC???

Thanks, hope someone can help!

im sure if you seach google you could either find a program for your computer that will allow you to do that or an emmulator.

Re: Is it possible to play a MAC game on a PC??? ...(How stupid does that question sound)

Yeh, i did that before i posted on here and couldn't find anything of use. I just wondered if someone had been in the same situation and knew if it was possible.

Seems it's maybe not possible. It's irritating, i don't want to go out and spend £15 or whatever on a game just cos i have a PC now...Skint enough as it is!

...No luck anyone??

Re: Is it possible to play a MAC game on a PC??? ...(How stupid does that question sound)

Download the Mac OS? :confused:

Wiredchild said:
Yeh, i did that before i posted on here and couldn't find anything of use. I just wondered if someone had been in the same situation and knew if it was possible.

Seems it's maybe not possible. It's irritating, i don't want to go out and spend £15 or whatever on a game just cos i have a PC now...Skint enough as it is!

...No luck anyone??

Click on that google link above there are loads of downloads to make it work!

Back again. I have tried all the stuff i can find. Just seems ridiculous that there's no simple emulator to run a Mac game.

The disk format is different too though, i think. i just can't seem to even read the disk no matter what i use.

It's an old version of Myst from 1993 and i believe the game runs from the disk. Really don't know if i can get this to run...Sucks.

Thanks

well you know there is one sure fire solution. You could just go out and get a new copy of Mist for the PC for around $10-$15 lol.

Back
Top Bottom