Is It possible??

MarxSoccer said:
6 posts Maurice, chill out..
I shall post as many as I like Marx, :mad: someone's got to get through to these people, my job is done here, two sigs adjusted, I gave them enough time.

people seem to completely ignore me on this subject, and it's pissing me off.
those two people you asked, for all you know, might be running thier desktops at higher resolutions.

In which case, what may appear as 6 lines to say... someone who runs 1024x768, could look like 5 or 4 to someone who uses 1280x1024.

I highly suggest you take that into consideration, Maurice.

MikeReiner said:
people seem to completely ignore me on this subject, and it's pissing me off.
those two people you asked, for all you know, might be running thier desktops at higher resolutions.

In which case, what may appear as 6 lines to say... someone who runs 1024x768, could look like 5 or 4 to someone who uses 1280x1024.

I highly suggest you take that into consideration, Maurice.
I am not that technical, I hear what you are saying but the sigs I have adjusted so far have worked out on the whole, I think there was only one, I couldn't sqeeze into five lines, but surely leaving out one spec isn't going to ruin it, probably just my view, but do the specs have to be in sigs at all?, members could just bring them up in posts when & where necessary to assist the subject matter in hand.

Back
Top Bottom