Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-28-2004, 11:06 PM   #1
BSOD
 
bluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,542
Send a message via ICQ to bluto
Wink Poll

Why do you need help ?
Problems serious or otherwise.
I Don't need any.
__________________

bluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 08:20 AM   #2
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 95
Default Re: Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluto
Why do you need help ?
Problems serious or otherwise.
I Don't need any.
Bluto, to paraphrase an often used saying "Some of the members will reply all the time, all of the people will reply some of the time, but ALL of the members will not reply ALL of the time"!!

Realise this and move on...................
__________________

posiview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 11:06 PM   #3
BSOD
 
bluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,542
Send a message via ICQ to bluto
Talking Re: Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by posiview
Bluto, to paraphrase an often used saying "Some of the members will reply all the time, all of the people will reply some of the time, but ALL of the members will not reply ALL of the time"!!

Realise this and move on...................
This isn't about replying,but trying harder before asking here.
Replying:except "to learn more to work on",Since i try hard to help.
***************
Thats why i don't have any.I solved it myself,useing either Windows help or F1 with most software.Many problems here are just a lack of learning to configure and use your PC.

So i'm resigned to win some lose some,but i don't like to lose.
bluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 08:39 AM   #4
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default

Haha! You Threads Bluto, always a laugh.
__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:40 PM   #5
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,312
Default Re: Poll

bluto, i can feel ya man.
there are people like yur self that can solve the prob. But that's the reason behind forums.

2 get answers to questions bout pc's....
also to learn new things that people have tucked inside their head. That's how people learn...lol
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 11:45 PM   #6
BSOD
 
bluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,542
Send a message via ICQ to bluto
Default Re: Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~
bluto, i can feel ya man.
there are people like yur self that can solve the prob. But that's the reason behind forums.

2 get answers to questions bout pc's....
also to learn new things that people have tucked inside their head. That's how people learn...lol
Of course it is,but read some of the topics.It's obvious they have expected a quick fix at forums.Sorry it's not that easy.
You learn by reading instructions to install/use,is it really that hard ?
If you bought oem,i'll go out of my way to assist.
bluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 11:35 AM   #7
entity512
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Poll

Bluto, you are realy annoying. Some people want help from real people, not some gay book. Also a person can relate more to the subject
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 12:52 PM   #8
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default Re: Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluto
Of course it is,but read some of the topics.It's obvious they have expected a quick fix at forums.Sorry it's not that easy.
You learn by reading instructions to install/use,is it really that hard ?
If you bought oem,i'll go out of my way to assist.
I don't think Camers is right; but I don't think you're right either. We all realise that you are good and know your stuff; the problem is that although you're here to help people who can't work out how to fix something on a computer, you don't seem to like people who can't work out how to fix something on a computer asking how to fix it?

On a Forum saying it will help people - you have expect people to ask for help fixing something.
__________________

__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0