Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2005, 01:19 AM   #1
Beta Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1
Default Plug for the Waterpump

When assembly my computer, I misplace thec rupper stopper that is used for keeping the coolant in the pump.... I can't find it and i'm tired after searching for the two hours that i've been looking for it so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what to use instead. I can't really think of anything, but it can be semipermanent as I don't really need the cover taken off ever...
nookcook is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0