Pls Help: My sound isn't working!
So, I came back from school today and suddently my sound is not working anymore.
1. Sound card drive: checked, and is updated
2. Speaker: working fine in another computer, and another speaker plugged into this computer doesn't work either
3. System sound control: turned to maximum
4. browser: Checked in multiple browers as well as windows media player, doesn't work
5. Computer: didn't drop the desktop, so i think wiring should still work. I dont have a voltmeter to check if it is actually working tho.
Notice: When I try to play music, the speakers button on lower right hand corner of WinVista is playing (meaning, the green bar oscilliates)
and no, I didn't forgot to turn on volume.
I am out of ideas! help me please!