Please wait, very low battery message on ipod

adam3112

Baseband Member
I Decided i wanted to charge my ipod today, so i plugged it in to my PC and noticed a message i haven't had before, saying "please wait, very low battery." with the little spinning loading pic underneath it on my ipod screen (Continues as normal after about 5 minutes though). I have a black 5g video ipod 30 GB version. Does this message mean the built-in battery is starting to die? :(

It might have been the battery had gone down so far that it's going to take a long long time to recharge. Usually an entire day. It happened with mine once but I have the 30g iPod. Maybe the same thing? I was warned when I bought it not to let it get down or die before charging it as this type of thing will happen.

I Decided i wanted to charge my ipod today, so i plugged it in to my PC and noticed a message i haven't had before, saying "please wait, very low battery." with the little spinning loading pic underneath it on my ipod screen (Continues as normal after about 5 minutes though). I have a black 5g video ipod 30 GB version. Does this message mean the built-in battery is starting to die? :(

It just means you ran your battery ALL the way down, thats all.

Back
Top Bottom