Please Review my i7 Build. Is everything right?

Now you're just putting words in my mouth. I never said it sounded better. I just said it's not worth spending $100.00 on a sound card, when his computer is more than able to give him promising results. Try to keep up with the conversation.
Uh, his first mistake is actually using this for games.

"So, if you really want to spend an extra $100.00 for 3-10 FPS you most probably won't even notice. Be my guest. :) His GTX 260 is more than sufficient to power games. The average person can't tell the difference when its over 60 fps, anyways. So, unless he's trying to squeeze every fps he can. It's not worth it to spend $100.00 for, let's say 7 fps. You could have spent that $100.00 towards a gaming mouse or keyboard."

He said he wanted it for the sound quality. Which is more than a good enough reason for me. You're making stuff up and you're not even understanding the basic reasoning behind my opinion. So, I would hope you stop babbling nonsense and actually read everything I typed.

Okay, fair enough, but its not the FPS difference I'd be bothered about in truth. Its the glitchiness of the sound when doing every day tasks, and when the CPU is working hard, and doesn't decide to keep up with the music playing demand.

Sound quality is important to me. Thats all

Anyhow Joe Pic, good luck with the build :)

With regard to the psu debate earlier in the thread, I received a reply from Tim (T_M from TeamAU overclockers) he said around the 800W mark would be fine with SLI 260's.

Did you go with the 1000W or the 750W in the end?

Damn, that machine is gonna take ass and give names.

EDIT: OOPS, make that kick ass and take names. Hey CH, have another beer. :)

hahaha I went with the 750 in the end. Since I'm not going to need the power, I saved myself $120

Back
Top Bottom