Please Help Urgent

G35x

Golden Master
Ok, my dad wont be home for a month..and i have a 15inch lcd were gonna buy a new one soon..he has a 23" mac lcd down stirs on his g5...i noticed that the mac plug u dont have to screw it in ..there are clips on the sides..and my at09200se doesnt have the clips it is made for the screw in pin crap. so can i bring that 23 inch upstairs...??? will it still fit in but the clips will just kinda do nutttin?? anyone know wat im talkin about ahahha :cool:

see thats the thing..that shit is HUGE and unpluggin all the wires and going under the desk ect....will take a while and when i bring it up and it doesnt work i will be made ( basically im lazy) ahaha...but i dont want to somehow damage the pins..anyone know for sure someone who has both mac and pc??

Don't know alot about Macs, but if it is a standard VGA connector- then yes it should fit. Being a Mac, and 23 inch flat-pannel- I'm going to assume it has only a DVI connection (especially since you mentioned clips). Be carefull, there are several different DVI standards out there. You can try, but it's not likely it will fit. If you do try, don't try to force it- a good way to tell is look at your video card- and count the pin connections on it- then look at the monitor cable- and count the pins (pay attention to the configuration of where the pins are) you should be able to tell just by looking. Worst case, look and see if the monitor has a VGA connection- all you would need is a VGA cable- if you have a dual connection video card. Good luck.

I think it will connect. I have never used a Mac monitor, because I thought all monitors were universal. So I think it might, I would just plug it in and see if it works, that's the for-sure way to find out. :)

Back
Top Bottom