PLEASE help NOOB here

lijukingz

Solid State Member
Hey guys any help will be much appreciated. So here is the story iam starting to put together a rig let me just tell you the specs of it
DFI LANPARTY UT nF3 250Gb- MOBO
AMD 64 2800+
1 gig Mushkin enhance memory 3200
2 80 gig hitcahi sata drives
xfx 6600gt video card
benq 16x dvdrw
400 watt power supply upgrading to 480 soon
Well the problems seems to be that i put everything together i turn on the power supply the fans everything comes on then it just dies. The mobo has a ez switch on the mobo so i turn it on and the same thing happens. Any suggestions Plz help
Thanks

could be a dead PSU or your mobo is fried what brand is the 400 watt PSU?

THe power supply came in the case so seems crappy so iam gettin a new one tomorrow Thermaltake W0013. If it is the mobo how would i know that would suck. Thanks

well if it is it wont work in the new PSU try to check the warranties on it and hopefully you can get a replacement if it is the mobo.

Thanks very much yea iam crosingg my fingers hoping that it is the power supply. I checked out the mobo no fried smell or melted wires well i dont see it.

So you all think its the mobo i will wait till tom for the new ps and see what happens.

I dont know if this means there a red LED on the mobo for standy that stays lighted on so iam keeping my hopes that it isnt the mobo or anything like that. Thanks for immediate replies and all.

Back
Top Bottom