Please Help Me!!!!!

Metallica1

Baseband Member
Ok i just got my new computer an i tryed to sign into msn and i got this messeg.

I have tryed troubleshooting, i have tryed clicking help an tryed everything on that page. I went Tools>options>Connection and it says. "You are not connected to the .NET Messenger service. Here is a pic.

Can any one please help me?

What type of firewall are you using, is this the first time you ever logged into MSN? What programs have you installed recentley? I am not a MSN user so I don't know much about it.

Check the time and date is right. Double click on the clock. Go to internet time and update with time.microsoft.com click the update button.

when i try to check the time it gets a error and i havn't ran msn on this computer ever b4. I can use web based messengers and my firewall isn't blocking it.

When click update time its says updating and stuff then its says "A error has occured while Windows was synchronizing with time.windows.com. for security reasions, Windows can not synchronize with the server because your date and time don't match. Please fix the date and try again".

no dont do that, just right click the time in the bottom right corner and select "adjust date/time" and do it that way and it will work after that

Back
Top Bottom