Please Help Computer Problems.

Deadslayer

Beta member
Recently when I went to go on my computer it was shut down i booted it back up and it made some strange beeps that i notices as Award bios errors but forgot to take note on there lengths also nothing appeard on the monitor the mouse and keyboard were still on. I did some internal work to see if there was a cable problem or possebly a burnt out RAM card but everything was fine, i gave up on trying to fix the problem but now i need the computer to continue with my work so i booted it up again it started up fine this time still nothing on the screen but now the disk drives were not responding they looked to be dead and the computer was also making muffled tic tip beebs but not complete beeps. if anyone can help please do i give up...there is nothing wrong with monitor it works fine on my other computer. Sorry if any of my spelling is off the computer i am using has some viruses that i havent cleared up so i am trying to type fast.

Owner and Creater of www.firecode.tk

1/. What m/board?

2/. What bios?

3/. Make note of the beep codes

4/. Reseat the video card and memory

5/. Give us your FULL system specs

ok um VIA mother board i have contacted them about the problem.
i cant give you sistem specs becuse i would need to look on my computer c drive but i can give you my video/graphics card i got the newist forza sory if i have no details its late and im not near my computer.

Back
Top Bottom