Please Help!

aaron318

Solid State Member
I recently fried my mobo. I'm not sure if this is the right place to come, but I figured, "What the heck."

I recently bought the game World of Warcraft(WoW) for my PC, but the thing is the day before it came my motherboard got fried, talk about bad luck.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you people know where I could buy a system completely for WoW, music, and BFME II(new computer game coming out Spring 06). My spending range will be somewhere between $600-$850 (I want 1gig of RAM). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, if you want to build it, with that money, it would be no problem. If you want to buy it, it'll be more of a challenge to find something that you would like. That's very unlucky about your motherboard, though.

Depending on the specifications for BFME II (I don't know what that is), you'll probably be able to build you a system that could easily play that at a high level. You said your motherboard friend, so that means your HDD, CD/DVD drivers, and hopefully other components are okay.

I'll let you decide whether or not you want to build or buy first, though.

From the looks of the screenshots, it doesn't look to be an extremely demanding game. I would check out some ABS systems, as they usually have pretty good stuff. But I'm definitely a builder so I really can't help you as much as a few of the other guys around here could.

Back
Top Bottom