please come quick

pinky4life623

In Runtime
ok..u can see my comp in my sig

i was wondering how much i can overclock it without burning it out i got it up to 2.35 with a vcore voltage setting of like 1.75

can u please tell wut else to do to get it higher..im gunna go overclock again and then ill come back please post wuick

thatnks

What are you using? Air, liquid, or phase change? I'm going to assume that you are using air, so.... an amd 3000+ is pretty good, but it depends on the silicon of the chip. Try experimenting with your chip.

I'm using liquid as it says in my sig
but i dont wanna burn it out i jsut got it to 2.4 from 2.16
do u think i can go ne more
without burning her out

Isn't there anyway of you checking the temps as your doing it?

You'll find with silicon based hardware, that as long as its not getting too hot, and the barriers of the chuip aren't breached, you should be able to overclock quite alot. Especially since your liquid cooling.

Do note, excessive overclocking with no consideration will damage the life span, since all your doing is forcing ample amounts of voltage into the circuitary.

fuck that lol sry bout the language
but i got her up to 2.6 with 1.8 volts pumpin threw
it was stable for like 5 min. loaded up counter strike the bitch just shut off..not restart just SHUT OFF lol it scared the sht out of me
so i jsut pput her at 2.2 just to even it out lol thanks for the help

(again sry bout the language)!

If your going to appologize then dont say the words at all! Im only 16 yeah i curse but we have like 12 yr olds on here come on now have some respect for all the young people that might not curse...God was all the b=@#$ necessary!

I keep confusin pinky for dev, because of the avatar..2.2 Ghz is enough for anything, just be careful...

Back
Top Bottom