Playing Videos From A Network Computer - No Lagging!?

Hmmm... an hour to copy 700MB?? Why is that? THat would only take me 2-4 minutes, But thats with a 54mbps connection.

My network is all fine no lag etc, But I was wondering, Is there a way to like...Access other folders on a LAN comp other than the shared folder? Im sick of copying everything into there etc..Any program I can use? maybe FTP??

Would I be able to make a FTP server on the host computer and access it from all my LAn comps?

Sorry if Im taking over this thread, But I have made too many threads asking for help in the past week so yeah sorry

yea, there is a way to access other folders, and you dont need another program, you simply need to right click on the folder or drive you want to share/then click on sharing and security/select the sharing tab/then click on the "if you understand the risks of sharing... bla bla bla"/ that will bring up a new menu/then under "network sharing and security" select the box that says "share this folder on the network" and if you want select the second box so you can delete files in the folder from another computer, then once you go into my computer and click on the my network places that drive you just setup should show up from a networked computer

Back
Top Bottom