playing media file

yoyo920

BSOD
when i play this one file........... windows media player.. goes to fullscreen and plays it all in black......... i can haer the theme tune but cant see anything....... it lasts for about 3 secs then windows crashes and there is nothign on the screen..... it restarts.

the error message from microsoft is
BCP2 : 821CE618 BCP3 : 82090310
BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 1_0 Product : 768_1

and the techical thingy is
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini010805-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xmlC:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini010805-01.dmp

nvm the first post............ i tried with real player and i got the same thing.

the error message is........dunno if it will help

Microsoft Windows
Computer restarted after an unexpected shutdown. Microsoft Windows detected a possible device failure.
The driver for the display device was unable to complete a drawing operation. Please check with the device manufacturer for a driver update.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
The display driver for Intel® 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics controller seems to be responsible for the system instability.

To see what data this error report contains, click here.~

Error Signature-----------------------------------------------
szAppName : Drivers.Display szAppVer : 808625620153528086
szModName : ialmrnt5.dll szModVer : 6.14.10.3943 Offset : 8C3806EA

Reporting Details--------------------------------------------
This error report includes……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. …………………………. ………………………….

To view technical information about the error report, click here.~

Error report contents
The following files will be included in this error report
C:\WINDOWS\LogFiles\Watchdog\050108_1540_01.wdl

oh by the way...... i already had the latest driver for intel

i can play it using div x but there is a big yelow stripe accross the middle.......... like one of them coloured lights.... oh and it has sorrow encode on the top right corner.???

Back
Top Bottom