Plasystation3 Will Suck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TreeHugger said:
omg i m going to shoot an xbox fanboy right now. PS3 is infact more powerful in numerous ways, sheer quantity of processors, number of threads able to process, graphics are uncomparible since its not out yet (DUH) and seeing that nvidia is pwning ati right now im gonna say ps3 might take this one, and no xbox does have a faster bandwidth(anythign general majors says is a biased lie and manipulation of facts) ir has a faster potential bandwidth which is limited by the bandwidth of the components, and ps3 isn't using an "old " technology, they are using blu-ray discs which will alow crazy amounts of data and detail for games. Honnestly xbox rushed to get to be the first one out to the market, because they thought that would be their advantage, since ps3 was out first, but sony is just plain better. The ps2 was released after the dreamcast and pwned in sales both the xbox and dreamcast, so what comes out first does not matter, sonty rules...and yes im biased u dont need to tell me.

:D yea!

TreeHugger said:
omg i m going to shoot an xbox fanboy right now. PS3 is infact more powerful in numerous ways, sheer quantity of processors, number of threads able to process, graphics are uncomparible since its not out yet (DUH) and seeing that nvidia is pwning ati right now im gonna say ps3 might take this one, and no xbox does have a faster bandwidth(anythign general majors says is a biased lie and manipulation of facts) ir has a faster potential bandwidth which is limited by the bandwidth of the components, and ps3 isn't using an "old " technology, they are using blu-ray discs which will alow crazy amounts of data and detail for games. Honnestly xbox rushed to get to be the first one out to the market, because they thought that would be their advantage, since ps3 was out first, but sony is just plain better. The ps2 was released after the dreamcast and pwned in sales both the xbox and dreamcast, so what comes out first does not matter, sonty rules...and yes im biased u dont need to tell me.

Wow...so many run-on sentences...:(

Actually the Xbox 360 does have faster and bigger bandwidth than the PS3. Also, BluRay is EXPENSIVE...very, very expensive. There are rumors that each blank BD disc is about $5 USD.

So my question to you is: Do you even know how both consoles run? Because all I'm getting from you is that the PS3 is more powerful on PAPER, and we all know thats not always the case.

alvino said:
Wow...so many run-on sentences...:(

Actually the Xbox 360 does have faster and bigger bandwidth than the PS3. Also, BluRay is EXPENSIVE...very, very expensive. There are rumors that each blank BD disc is about $5 USD.

So my question to you is: Do you even know how both consoles run? Because all I'm getting from you is that the PS3 is more powerful on PAPER, and we all know thats not always the case.

so what if the discs cost a little? if you can afford teh newest system you can afford the extra cost, the wireless xbox360 controllers cost alot more than the old xbox controllers but xbox360 owners dont care about spending a little extra. either way the ps3 will 100% run better than the xbox360..why you ask?:D because the XBOX360 overheats and freezes about 5 times in one hour...now alvino even you cant deny that logic

Eh, not my fault Microsoft decided to have both fans run at 5v. :mad: Actually, if you play in a well ventilated area, meaning not in a closet or something, it'll run just fine.

Of course, a lot of people store their game consoles in badly ventilated areas, just because they don't know better. And, when it all comes down to it, it shouldn't matter. Microsoft had a design flaw, but that's not unheard of :D.

I'm biased, though. I've always thought the PS2 was better than the XBox in terms of games and controllers, though the XBox was more powerful than the PS2 and had better multiplayer options. Not to mention the PS2 looked a lot sleeker and wasn't as big as two shoeboxes and wasn't as heavy as an amplifier :D.

However, the new XBox is sleek looking, and it's pretty cool that you can replace the front panel on it (or maybe all of them, but I've only seen the front replacement before) to suit your liking. The games that have come out for it are not impressive at all in my opinion. I played the Call of Duty 2 demo, and I did not like it at all. I haven't played anything else on it, but I've heard that lots of the games (like King Kong, as mentioned above) were pretty bad.

That whole website looks to be bias towards PS3 simple because it's an XBox site. THen again, the specs do look convincing. All we can do now is wait when the time comes.

Yeah, launch games aren't always that great. You should see Dead or Alive 4...pure awesomeness. Team NINJA even worked with Bungie so there's a SPARTAN in the game. :D Heck, there's this awesome Plasma Grenade move where she jabs them five or six times and throws a plasma grenade for a finishing move...awesome. :D

Hahaha... I wouldn't know about such games; I'm not a fighting game person.

But, if Mercenaries 2 comes out on only the XBox 360... It shall have to be mine... :D:D:D

Yeah, Mercenaries sounded pretty good, although I heard some version had tons of bugs in it.

Hehehe... Well, I have Mercenaries for the PS2 and it is loads of fun. I've beaten it 5 times and I'm still playing that with Gran Turismo 4 (alternating between them). Let's just say the laws of physics have been severly altered and some things are holograms :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom