picture...

Half Evil

Golden Master
I have a picture that i need to be changed to 5x7. Im not sure how to do this, so if someone would either explain to me. or give me a link to program that will do it, or even if you would like i can post it here, for you to change for me. thanks.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking for... it's really easy to resize in windows...I just go to word and adjust the image's properties there.... or is something different?

oh yeah, sorry, its inches. but paint seems like it disorients it. but thats probably cause im doing it wrong, lol...

thanks Kage. Also i cant have this streched or disorentied, but i would like just the body. thanks

Here you go. Hope its alright:

dogresized.jpg

It is as requested. 5x7 inches, and done to the whole image without any distorting.

its probably because if you affected the width with the height, it would have to distort the picture, but I changed the Image height first which kept the width at 9 because they were locked, and then decreased the canvas size to the destined size.

thank you. i got this
[img=http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1156/residedone6ok.th.jpg]
though i dont think i did it right, and i was also speaking landscape, not portrate, but now that you did it portrait, thanks i like it better then what i was trying to do. haha thanks again.

<EDIT> just tried to give you reputation, but i need to "spead it around" before giving it to you. lol, well im going to go spread it around real fast.

Hehe, its alright, but teh way you did it, it'd theroretically be 7x5, not 5x7 :p

haha yeah, oh well urs looks better, almost more professional. i dont know, just better.

Back
Top Bottom