Permissions & IE6

Dubbi

Beta member
IE6 will not open secondary windows. I think it is a permissions issue. I believe that someone has messed with the Program Files Security permissions. Giving a rights to everyone. BUT when a Domain user clicks on a button that is supposed to open a new window to view a report or other data, the window does not open and the browser window status bar says Done. If I am logged in as the Domain administrator, browser works great. All links open. It I am logged in as a Domain User, the same pages will not display. I have tried to re-install IE6. And Adobe Acrobat Reader (this was one of the pages that would not open). Any Ideas????

:rolleyes:

Dubbi said:
IE6 will not open secondary windows. I think it is a permissions issue. I believe that someone has messed with the Program Files Security permissions. Giving a rights to everyone. BUT when a Domain user clicks on a button that is supposed to open a new window to view a report or other data, the window does not open and the browser window status bar says Done. If I am logged in as the Domain administrator, browser works great. All links open. It I am logged in as a Domain User, the same pages will not display. I have tried to re-install IE6. And Adobe Acrobat Reader (this was one of the pages that would not open). Any Ideas????

:rolleyes:
This is not a normal home user issue.Stop playing around with the bosses computer and do your job.Or ask him.
:p

Back
Top Bottom