Pentium D vs Athlon 64 X2

1337DuD3 said:
This topic is rather dead. There's no returnign to the Pentium D vs Athelon 64 X2 topic. With all the arguing it's basically over. Might as well start an entirly new thread on this topic. :(

Would you like to continue our debate in a seperate thread? Debating with you is an educational experience for everyone.

Quinton McLeod said:

Would you like to continue our debate in a seperate thread? Debating with you is an educational experience for everyone.

The debate itself is rather over. The intial "debate," was about the Athelon 64 vs the Pentium D, it's kind of drifted away form that and headed towards insulting more then anythign else. However, if you want to continue talking about CPUs, mainly the AMD Athelon 64 X2 series and the intel Pentium D series, I'd be more then willing to, as both CPUs are great in a variety of things.

1337DuD3 said:
The debate itself is rather over. The intial "debate," was about the Athelon 64 vs the Pentium D, it's kind of drifted away form that and headed towards insulting more then anythign else. However, if you want to continue talking about CPUs, mainly the AMD Athelon 64 X2 series and the intel Pentium D series, I'd be more then willing to, as both CPUs are great in a variety of things.

Nah, you won this debate.
The 955xe Isn't in the Pentium D series. So, you were right.
Good debate!

Quinton McLeod said:

Nah, you won this debate.
The 955xe Isn't in the Pentium D series. So, you were right.
Good debate!

Yeah.. um.. Is that scarcasim? Im seriously asking. Becuase your kinda expressionless.

i would really like to have a look at the new 955xe but in my opinion the socket am2 opterons will be realeased at that time too (or soon after) and that would probably keep me from going back to intel.
THe actual race is now the upcoming xeons vs. the upcoming opterons, the athlon x2 and pentium d seems to be a really long rivalry by now.

Back
Top Bottom