Pc will Always Kick console's Butt

Hey, watch yourself. That's a bit unnecessary.

Still, you also have to look at the practicality of both. You can use PC's for Internet, communication, games, research, etc., while on consoles, it is pretty much limited to games and a limited form of communcations (through games).

blewandowski_69 said:
kage is off subject, were not talking about the games available for the systems. Its about the power. Num nuts.
You are very ignorant try saying somthing intelligent Kages comment was very on subject. The way a game is made effects how it is played on both a PC and Console. Think before you speek and dont post 3 times in a row.

blewandowski_69 said:
kage is off subject, were not talking about the games available for the systems. Its about the power. Num nuts.
Wow, you are pretty brave. I wouldn't say that about a mod

He doesnt have much to loose not like he has been here for a while..Whats the worst that can happend his account gets disabled he moves on with his life and goes on another forum :)

first of all. yes. pc's can/do have more raw power than consoles. and yes, they are more upgradable. and yes, they are capable of handling better graphics. but... consoles (esp. xbox 360) are meant for the average American(or dumbass) so he can press a big red button, insert a shiny flat round thing and then play. computers are for the more technical/sophisticated gamer. i personally dont care much about super crazy graphics. hell, im satisfied with the ps2. consoles are also better for multiplayer games. check it: you spend $600 on a xbox 360, a game and some controllers, and you're good to go. but with a $600 computer, you can hardly do shit, let alone play a multiplayer game. also because consoles have the same specs, games can be specifically made to utilize all the power available, whereas on a pc, some things have to be edited so that the game is compatable with more pc's so that the game can sell more. well, i hope that made sense. :D

Jamxx said:
Still, you also have to look at the practicality of both. You can use PC's for Internet, communication, games, research, etc., while on consoles, it is pretty much limited to games and a limited form of communcations (through games).
actually, since the hacking of the xbox1, many things have been done on a console that one would not immagine. a full version of linux has been run on an xbox. windows has been run on it. a mouse and keyboard can be used(with a special convertor) on regular xbox games and in linux. um, pc games have been ported to xbox(quake 3). and a whole bunch of other things. but all in all, pc's do have more compatability and power.

I think its more about your preference. PCs are meant to do more things, while consoles are dedicated for a single purpose.

i can agree with the social problem with pc's. Consoles are great for a freind get togethers, but i still have to agree with pc being better. not just pc games but the pc in general, i probably do more stuff on my pc than gaming, such as checking my email, computer graphics and stuff i wouldnt be able to do on a 360. consoles are great though, theyre cheap and you dont have to worry about upgrading for like 5 years. Pc does own console hardware but i find console to be less of something i would panic about if it broke down. If my console is broken, oh well, it's broken. i'll just use my warranty or just buy a new one. Pc on the other hand, if it fails to load up, it could be numerous things, such as a mobo, defective harddrive, or any other problems. so i think theyr'e both good things, it just depends on who you are and what you like.

blewandowski_69 said:

Dude, Kage has got to be one the smartest people here. He knew exactly what he was talking about, like when he was saying how pc games cant fully utilize the hard ware. That does have to do with this.

And hes a mod. You have balls talking to him like that. Lol..

OMG...Why do you guys consider the mods as gods. Yes most of them are very very good with computers and do know what they're talking about and i dont have anything against them. But why do you huys always go on about "you have balls to talk to him like that" Its really only a forum he gets his account disabled and moves on to another one its no big deal lol....And no too all the mods i dont have nothing against you just wondering why everyone is so scared...the worst that can happens is u get ur account diabled not like your computer will blow up into pieces or sometinhg lol

Back
Top Bottom