Pc will Always Kick console's Butt

blewandowski_69

In Runtime
Lets face it guys, the Pc is the most powerful thing out there for the possibility of acheiving ultimate gaming performance. It beats the consoles ass in many ways, some of which include the ability to upgrade your Pc beyond what a console can do, the fact that you can pick your own controller that is right for you (mouse), and you have the option to gain access to your media whenever you want.

A lot of poeple dissagree, thats simply because they are trying to cope with the fact that this belief is true, the facts say so.

Dont get me wrong, I like console gaming as much as the next guy but i understand the amazing performance a pc regarding the price it may cost, but thats beside the point of a Pc being more powerful. The PS3 and XBOX 360 are great consoles, i will give them that.

Does anyone out there know there s**t and agree , i just wanted to create a good discussion, after all we are all brothers, haha.

Bryan

I agree. A well made machine, can do amazing things. Whats the current thing.. Like dual Amd Athlong fx-60's(is that even a processor, lol?), 16gb ram, terabyte hard drive, Slied dual core 7800gs's... Oh yeah man.. Thats living the life..

Oh yeah, of course. Better graphics, flexbility, etc. Of course, an xbox 360 will cost less than a pair of 7800gtx's... but, you get what you pay for...

Yeah i dont no about that being a proccessor, haha.

Well said guys, Ya and online play with a mouse is more competitive and challenging. I mean come on, with a consoleonline game they program the games to be easier to shoot s**t without having to be very accurate like it should be but Pc you have to be accurate with it. To simplify - the hit boxes on characters are much much larger on a console game fps than on a Pc fps

Well Done,
Bryan

i prefer pcs also but consoles have their benefits to such as, no spyware, no OS, no viruses and u can just buy em, plug em in, throw a game in and off u go

True, but consoles have no way of upgrading, and changing a broken part...

well they dont break that often which is what i like about them and u dont have to do anything to maintain them and all the games are guarenteed to work on it

Everything has it's pros and cons. Consoles usually are a bit better than current PC technology in the market, but you trade that for expandability and other things such as internet browsing. About the controls, it's all about preference. Some prefer the keyboard and mice, while some prefer the controller gamepad and analog sticks.

Of course, since no games completely use the power of the Xbox 360, you can't really say it sucks. All the games currently out for the 360 probably use only 30%-40% of it's full potential power. It can do a lot.

alvino said:
About the controls, it's all about preference. Some prefer the keyboard and mice, while some prefer the controller gamepad and analog sticks.

Yeah, but I've never heard anyone saying that any of the controllers would be as good in FPS as a mouse and keyboard is. Also I've never heard of anyone who prefers to play driving games with analog sticks instead of a driving wheel.
And that is one of the great things in pc, u can choose what kind of controller u use. I'm pretty sure that u can even buy an x-box 360 controller and use it with ur own pc.

Overall I think pc is alot better, but the bad thing is that if u want a really good pc u are going to pay atleast 2x more than u would pay for an x-box 360 or PS3.

the PC is capable of so much. really. especially the online capabilities. sure, ps2 and xbox 360 and whatnot have online games, but not even that much! with PC games you can add custom content to your games and give them updates, ect. ect. and the fact that it can always be updated is great. I will always favor PC gaming over console gaming, but many people don't have the chance to get a PC for gaming, because they're too expensive and thats why a majority of the population has consoles instead of PCs

Back
Top Bottom