PC upgrades

Top of the line one I think they said mid to high 300's. Seems like a great price!

300 is fine with me. Lol. Get another 5870 for crossfire and put my v8 heat sink on the bulldozer. Ahh yeah.

I highly recommend Antec Kuhler 920. Or Corsair H80, but I prefer antec because the software to control it is good :)

Nah man if i do Liquid it will be custom made from parts so i can include the GPUs and MOSFETS ect.

I believe in if your doing something, do it big lol

EDIT:
this is what i current have

Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.5Ghz V8 Cooler Master with a 90CFM fan
ASUS M4A78 PLUS Mobo
4GB DDR2 1066 OCZ Gold
700W OCZ xtreme PSU
Gigabyte 5870 1GB 870/1200
3 Screen Eyefinity 4800x900
Antec 1200 case, maxed in fans with a few aftermarket ones
640GB WD

So id say a Crosshair V, that ram, and a Bulldozer under water would be a nice addition.

Some time down the road id like another 5870, Bigger PSU, and bigger screens lol. BUT its not like my 5870 is lagging as it is at the Resolution.

Also, that Crosshair V has 7 fan headers LOL, pluse my cases 8 fans already, hellz yes lol

Well im too lazy to do a custom loop, I hate the fact that you have to maintain them and check for leaks. Sure they look awesome, but there not that much better than the new closed loop kits from Antec and Corsair. If I want lower temps on mine just slap some AP-15s since they run ultra quiet, but there expensive hehe.

Not feeling the RAM its kinda expensive too get some Vengeance or Dominator. The timings arent that good the same as my 1866MHz, the 1600MHz on the vengeance has 9-9-9-24 I belive and lower voltage. Yeah for sure a bigger PSU, try to go Corsair or antec havent read good things about OCZ warranty. Nice are you gonna be able to find another 5870?

I wish I had space for extra screens :(

Back
Top Bottom