Re: PC upgrade
i keep forgetting how much cheaper hardware are in the US.
i manage to put together a dissent gaming computer for 720$
Intel Core i5-4440, Asus GeForce GTX 760, Cooler Master Elite 430 - System Build - PCPartPicker
- It has a haswell i5 clocked at 3.1
- 2x8 gig RAM running at 1866 CasL 9 using 1.5V
- A GOLD validated modular PSU capable of 650W from Corsair
- GTX 760 GPU with a non reference cooler
- standard not too fanzy motherboard. Still capable though.
- 1TB harddrive
- cheap, but good looking case from Coolermaster
the build does not include a OS and DVD-drive
MOBO: Asus Maximus 6 Hero - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980ti xtreme - CPU: I7-4770K - PSU: Corsair AX760
RAM: Corsair Vantage 2x4GB - SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 512GB - Case: NZXT H440