HI

I have a few questions but first of all here are my computer temperatures:

CPU: 49 C
System Temp: 32 C

Fan speed:
CPU 3082 RPM
North Bridhe: 5190 RPM

Now for the questions:

1) Are these temps normal (note I have not done anything big on my computer when I took these temps eg played games etc)

2)I have everesthome_build_0294 and when I check the temp of my computer the readings constantly change up and down in the range of 3 degrees mainly?

3) Are my fan speeds normal?

4) If not what effects can this have? Same with my temps?

Thanx for any help provided!!!

my processor is AMD 64 3200+ skt 939

I do not know how to tell the temp of that?

Thankyou once again for any info you are able to provide

is the CPU Fan made for your processor i would buy a big cpu fan .. lol my CPU runs at 35 - 39 <i thinks>

Just to clarify (sorry i am not to quick on computer shorthand) when you say 35-39 do you mean 3500-3900 RPM?

Mine is an 2.8 GHz Inetl P4 and it runs about 40 - 50 Degrees it just depends whatfan you have on it or what heatsink but i would say your temps are just fine

Nevermind I just relised you were talking about temperature!!!lol

When I am bios (I do not trust everests readings) There are two temperatures one for CPU and other system temp:

System Temp : 31 C
CPU: 43 C

I took my PC out of the little enclosed spot I had for it in my desk and it seem the temp has dropped quite a bit but is it now normal?

Lolz never keep it in a small spot and those temps are good! i use my PC as a heating in winter here!! i like those temps... my fan runs at about 3000 RPM BTW

I went into bios just then to check my fan speed and there were two, one for NB Fan speed and the other was CPU Fan speed:

NB Fan Speed: 5190 RPM
CPU Fan Speed: 3150 RPM

Just wondering if this is normal and once again (i know I must sound repetitive) thankyou for you help!!!!

Back
Top Bottom