**** is this PC Stats Bad??? ******

cheapysofty

Solid State Member
please take a look at AUX temp...on left picture...its very high! Any suggestions please would help...builded 2.5month ago by CYBERPOWERPC
"CPU cooled by its Liquid Cooling Radiator"
31ead0e819b3.jpg

Get in touch with Cyberpower and get them to sort it before your computer dies. Looks like they have not fitted your cooling properly.

Speed fan is ok but you have to set it up before you can use it otherwise it will give some very random readings as you can see. Most of those temps there you really don't need.

I'd use Real Temp or Core Temp for accurate temperature readings.

Speed fan is ok but you have to set it up before you can use it otherwise it will give some very random readings as you can see. Most of those temps there you really don't need.

I'd use Real Temp or Core Temp for accurate temperature readings.

I've noticed this too when I used to use Speedfan. Would throw out some really weird readings. I just use HWMonitor now though.

I've noticed this too when I used to use Speedfan. Would throw out some really weird readings. I just use HWMonitor now though.

So far as I know, apart from tweaks, speedfan hasn't had a substantial overhaul for years, so for a lot of recent and upcoming hardware, it will give incorrect results. HWMonitor, Core Temp and Real temp however are updated fairly recently, I know HWMonitor does especially.

I would give it a run through with HWMonitor, post up the results from that, and see if they say differently. If that too is showing very high temperatures, get in touch with Cyberpower for them to sort it, if you go in and do it yourself you will end up losing support/warranty with them

Looks like same results with HWMonitor...also when I ran a game its crashes...can't that be that fan speed readings are right?
5fdce613a27b.png

Back
Top Bottom