PC Restarts when starting up game

dakxxus

BSOD
So last nite for my LAN party, we were all going to play Soldier Front. I had downloaded it and installed it, fully patched and everything. So, I continued to start it up, and the screen goes black, i assumed it was adjusting to the low res because i had not configured the game to my specifications. But alas, it wasn't doing that, it was restarting my pc. This had happened before, with a closed beta game called Combat Arms. It would just restart after the game would launch, and these were the only two that have done this so far. Or would this not have anything to do with drivers, but instead be just the games not supporting the 9800 GX2? I have the fan cranked up to 65% because i know it heats up like a mofo. I have played AoC and Crysis, so i know its obviously not lacking anything hardware wise..

ALSO: I do have it set so it wont restart after a system error, yet it still does.

P.S. Can someone link me to the 177.26 drivers for nvidia? I heard they are top notch, but i cannot find them.

Back
Top Bottom