PC not working properly

ITS THE RAM! I had this exact problem before, and it was because of really slow ram. It would play fine, but when it would load more into the ram, it would lag. It was awful. This might be your problem, or maybe not, but I had this exact problem, and it was because of the ram.

Well i doubt that, i don't think that 4gb of ram isn't enoough..

He doesn't mean how much RAM, he means faulty RAM; It does happen. Try running a MemTest. It wouldn't hurt to try it.

to Grantofhell.. it's made by nvidia and it has 512mb of vram..
at the moment i'm with the win xp pro x64 edition.. but i;ve tried regular xp.. vista.. windows 7.. on all of the the problem is same..
Physx is on..
no i've have not changed any settings on the card..
mother bord is by ASUS / M2N-XE
I don't use any converter..
putting any settings even on the lowest point doesn't speed up any games..

At this point I am SURE it is in the hardware other than the GPU if you say you've tried a different one to no avail. As Gibson has suggested, it could be RAM. I think it's the processor as I've had a similar issue with my Q6600

so is there any way of fixing this? or the only way is to by a new processor?

i ran a different ram test and it didn't show any issues

Possibly. I want to explore a few other issues before you assume to buy a new processor.

Download GPU-Z and screenshot the page for me, please. Upload it and post it here.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see that the memory is clocked exceptionally low, even for DDR2... That shouldn't make much of a difference, but still.

Back
Top Bottom