PC or Mac

pc is better...mac is a higher technology than a pc...hence sometimes u may not have compatible sofware...it will be hard to find...

secondly, the resources of mac are more expensive than a pc.

^its my believe that he is incorrect
i think its backwards
you can build a mac yourself
the only issue that you will encounter is the OS
Macs OSX is ment to be only on Mac certified parts
windows will work with everything
and thats why i like it
it may not work 100% to the fullest like a Mac
but you wont run into paying too much for resources, or incompatibility issues
sure windows will have some
but not anywhere near the extent that Mac will

Oh good Lord. Not another one of these. Don't you use forum search before you start a thread. :rolleyes:.

Every month there seems to be one of these freakin' things. If you really want to make this (and then get bashed for it), at least make it in the SOCIAL LOUNGE because this has VERY LITTLE to do with HARDWARE.

Man...

Pathetic.

Oh good Lord. Not another one of these. Don't you use forum search before you start a thread. .

Every month there seems to be one of these freakin' things. If you really want to make this (and then get bashed for it), at least make it in the SOCIAL LOUNGE because this has VERY LITTLE to do with HARDWARE.

+1 to this. They appear all over the web in every computer related forum in every other month at least and there's REALLY no point to them. If you genuinely want to know what one would better suit your purposes, Google around and then if you've got a more specific question come back and ask.

Please can we close this one?

+1 to this. They appear all over the web in every computer related forum in every other month at least and there's REALLY no point to them. If you genuinely want to know what one would better suit your purposes, Google around and then if you've got a more specific question come back and ask.

Amen. Everyone and their Grandma knows that every different person has a different system that's right for what they need it for. There is no "best", and all opinions on it are moot.

Please can we close this one?

I hope so. Or at least moved. Speaking of moving it, do you think David would make us a new sub-forum that's called "No one gives a rip..." so we can put stuff like this there...? :D

Or at least moved. Speaking of moving it, do you think David would make us a new sub-forum that's called "No one gives a rip..." so we can put stuff like this there...? :D

Nice! But would someone give enough of a toss to make a sub forum for threads that no-one gives a toss about? ;)

Back
Top Bottom