PC --> Mac

horkrat

Solid State Member
is it possible to convert pc games to be playable on mac games? i've heard of such software but I'm wondering if its possible or not.

Thanks

Possibly.

I think you'd need some kind of emulator, perhaps MS Virtual PC or something like that.

AFAIK there's no way to just shove in a Mac disk on a PC (and vice versa) and expect it to run, unless it's a specially coded "hybrid" CD.

Hope I've helped, that's as much as I know.

Thanks, I just remember this program my friend used to have to do that and I'm just wondering if someone knows what its called (and if its freeware or whatever). Thanks again.

Ya, you would need an emulator. I am not to certain with PC-MAC as MAC-PC, there are free ones for MAC-PC so i would assume there would also be free ones for PC-MAC. I would google it (probably all that will show up is Virtual PC) but give it a shot.

Ok thanks, I've searched and I have found a little but it costs some good money and I'm not even sure if it does what I want to do (play a PC game on my Powerbook). If anyone knows an "exact" site to visit or program to download that would be awesome.

Thanks again,
George

Back
Top Bottom