Pc keeps on switching itself off

Ok. Managed to get hold of a PSU though it is only a 350W. Still. If I go bare min with the components plugged in then it might at least work as a test. Alternatively I will running the Mobo outside of the case to see if it is maybe touching the case.

Thanks for the advice so far guys. Fingers crossed one of these things will do the trick.

Ok. Managed to get hold of a PSU though it is only a 350W. Still. If I go bare min with the components plugged in then it might at least work as a test. Alternatively I will running the Mobo outside of the case to see if it is maybe touching the case.

Thanks for the advice so far guys. Fingers crossed one of these things will do the trick.
Given the specs of your pc I doubt 350W is going to be adequate to power it, you could probably buy a cheap multimeter for the price of a cheap psu (or less)

I think it's grounded somewhere. Take it all apart again, including the mobo from the mobo tray, and re-construct it extremely carefully with special attention on screwing in the mobo just perfectly. I've had the same problem before.

it's likely the PSU.

however, right click on your "my computer Icon"

select properties.

click on the advanced tab
then in the startup and recovery section press settings.

make sure (in the system failure section) that automatically restart isn't checked.

it could be a software issue that you're not being alerted to.

Back
Top Bottom