Pc Has been moved from mum to dads and have noticed a 7c increase?!

Speedydowt

In Runtime
hey guys i recently moved my pc from my mums house to my dads house and have noticed a 7c increase in my temperatures?!?!?! (from 30c to 37-8c) could this be the heatsink moving slightly on the cpu slightly upsetting the thermal paste? i aint not to worried about it but i really cant be botherd to change the thermal paste on it for like the 7th time this month

kind regards

speedy

edit: thats my cpu temperautres i am talking about, my system temp has increased over 6c to (from 20c to 26) and my pwn temperatures have increase over 3c (from 29c to 33c)

Room?

Well It Also depends on the room temp....? was it in a basement before or cold room....Try going into bios and truning up the cpu fan. Might help....

U havent moved form the antarctic to jamaica have u?? j/k!!!! Its nothing to worry about those temps are great anyway!!

oh right thanks a lot guys :) its just nice to know my pc aint gonna blow up in my face :p and i have got me a temperture gauge today and i check the room temp its hot, registerd 27c i am in a 3level house and i am on the third floor, heat rises!

thanks alot guys really boosted my confidence :)

yours Speedy

You were anxious for nothing, if your computer blows up, then I would worry. Don't play too much with the glue; the PC principle....If it is not broken, don't fix it......if very true.

Back
Top Bottom