Is that PC? Good enough?

I really hate that website. I tried going into the System Builder and it doesn't work. Not only that, but it doesn't give me the system specs of the motherboard. Well, I'll take your word for it that everything is correct. I prefer getting my stuff off of Newegg, but they don't ship to Canada just yet. They're behind in their marketing dept. on that.

Well I bought my two computers from them and they are giving awesome support. Though, now my computers are considered shit :(

Yeah, it looks good. You'll be the first person to use that video card. It looks smokng hot. I believe the video card is even water cooled. Get Windows Vista when it comes out since you have that coupon. It will work great with the hardware that you have.

/me feels special.

I really appreciate your help TRDCorolla! I really do. I swear.

I'm getting it next month :)

Ok, sorry for the bump, I just want to be 100000000000.9% sure that nothing will happend to this computer and it's a good computer.

yep, looks ok i think. the only thing i might consider upgrading is the hdd, but that's up to you and how much space you normally take up on a computer.

Back
Top Bottom