Which PC Gaming Company Would You Choose?

It's like a GPU that deals with physics. It's a add on card that goes into your PCI slot.

alvino said:
http://www1.us.dell.com/content/pro...aspx/xpsnb_m1710?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn

Dude, okay...no need to keep saying that. We all know you like Falcon Northwest and the fact that they have the Ageia PhysX PPU. Sheesh...:rolleyes:

Actually I don't give a hoot about Falcon Northwest, or any prebuilt PC company for that matter. I just choose them simply because they offer the Ageia PhysX. Because the PhysX is such a nice and new technology, and well over 20 games announced to be released in 2006 are compatible with it. I only choose Falcon Northwest because Alienware is over rated, Dell sucks IMO, and any other company I don't know.

If it was up to me, I'd go Custom, DIY. But hey, to each his own right?
:confused:

Dell XPS Renegade.....*drool*, that thing is gonna cost you a fortune, im guessing 10 grand? I heard its sold out, but i think you could customize one with the same specs on their website. Four video cards running at once, brings a new meaning to SLi.

GenoXide said:
I'll take the Falcon over the Dell anyday, not because they're 'Dell' but because Falcon offers the Ageia PhysX PPU. That there folks, is a chip to be reckoned with. ;)
Soo falcon is uterly over priced, if you get me to choose between those to id choose Dell cause ill have a lot of cash to spare!!!

Scythe said:
Dell XPS Renegade.....*drool*, that thing is gonna cost you a fortune, im guessing 10 grand? I heard its sold out, but i think you could customize one with the same specs on their website. Four video cards running at once, brings a new meaning to SLi.

More like a waste of power and money. No game will use that much power, unless you plan on playing with a 30" or bigger screen with your resolution, AA, AF to the max. If you want Quad SLI for just a 19", per se, it's useless. There's so much power gone down the drain it's a waste.

alvino said:
More like a waste of power and money. No game will use that much power, unless you plan on playing with a 30" or bigger screen with your resolution, AA, AF to the max. If you want Quad SLI for just a 19", per se, it's useless. There's so much power gone down the drain it's a waste.

That's very true.

Back
Top Bottom