PC controller and BF2 setup?

Last night I did a post about getting a good PC controller. After some input I decided to get a Xbox 360 controller. I bought the controller this morning plugged it in and downloaded the software to configure it here.

http://techgage.com/article/xbox_360_controller_for_windows

I have the controller working just not how I want it. I'm trying to get it set up on BF2 Deluxe Edition. When I go to change the controls it will reconize the joystick buttons. I had the left hand analog setup for moving forward and back and strafting left and right. I configured the other buttons for shooting and so forth. Now to the question how do I setup the right analog stick to move my crosshairs? The way I had it setup I could do all the movements with my controller except move the crosshairs which is a bit of a problem.

Well I guess nobody else had this problem. Well I figured it out anyways. Not sure if anybodys heard of controlMK but its a really sweet program. It runs in the background and you can program all the buttons and so forth to act as a mouse. So basically with it running it mimicks the mouse commands on the X and Y rotational axis's. If I programmed all the buttons in I could actually use the controller to do everything but type!

There I answered my own question. These forums have made me lazy :)~

Back
Top Bottom