PC advantages over console

Lot more games, more controls, you get way more then just games....I don't know, i just think PC feels better for gaming,

PC is better for gaming in my opinion. Consoles have a ton more games though. They also are funner to play with friends, and more portable.

Pretty much everything other than the fact PC's cost a lot more, but you get other capabilities with PC's (internet, etc).

well i play online on my ps2 and i say its better to play on a ps2 online because the tv is better and bigger my m8 has his own 48 inch tv 4 his room 4 ps2 online and he is zero cool he is on this forum 48INC FOOKING HELL

i think pc's are way better because you get way better graphics very good rpg and age of mythology type gaems also alot easier to play games online compared to xbox you must pay.

getting a console is alot better, £100 for an xbox and a game.....and xbox live kit. Compaired to a high spec computer over £1000 and updating it eevry 2months :p

Online rocks too, waaaaay more people.

airiox said:
Consoles have a ton more games though. They also are funner to play with friends, and more portable.

Not necessarily on either count. PCs have just as much of games and what about laptops? :D

The PC is far more capable. Faster processer, way faster graphics card, and better upgradeability. Camers, what is wrong with updating a computer? You don't need to update it every 2 months.

Anyways, a PC is FARRRR BETTER FOR GAMES. Better games, better gameplay, and all around better fun.

Cobra, you can hook up a PC to a huge screen aswell..

gian i think it would be alot better for plying a ps2 on 48 inch then the PC ON THE TELE IT WOULD LOOK RUBBISH WE HAVE TRIED IT lol, and ps2 is better then pc because u dont have to spend over so much 4 a ps2 but pc lol over $600

Back
Top Bottom