Pc

OK, and what games do you want to play exactly? Are these newer, more demanding games? And do you have any other particular requirements?

Yes some of the more demanding games, the only other requirement would be using the internet and only a few bits of work.

I think you can build one well good with 600pound and it will play almost everything if not everything.

Anyway, if you want to build one, then sure people will tell you all the parts and the links to buy from, just post another thread asking, once this has done, they will be with you in your area deliverd and oncme their all their you want to build it, follow the guides on the instructions in the boxes, I have done this and its easy and fast, it took me a few hours to build and follow the instructions, its not that hard, people just look and think wow, trust me, their so easy kids at the age of 6 can build them, but not all can read, they have been shown, and so you will if you get the instructions and follow them correct, i doubt you'll have a problem.

And best of all, if you can't be arsed ask a friend, or ask someone you know that can do this, or even goto a pc shop and say to him build me a pc out of all this and ill pay you, its simple man.

Goodluck, this is my info to you if you want a good pc

Back
Top Bottom