Password always changed?

superman22x

Golden Master
I got a question, I am at a friends house and everytime he sets a password on the family laptop, his stepmom deletes it. She is administrator, is there anyway to make a permanent password?

if there is a way, i have yet to see it. the only way to completely set a perm password for him would be to boot into safe mode, put a password on his, a password on the admin and a password on his stepmom's name. the only way with out him there, to get into windows, would be to re-format. However, by doing that, he risks getting his step mom very very pissed off.

K, cause she goes into his user name and messes with his stuff, and trust me you know no one would like that. Is there anyway to find the admins password? Cause his account is extremely limited too. He cant even format his jumpdrive from his account, or install a program. So I dont know if you can just make eveyone on the pc an admin it would be great.

Well I don't know of a way of finding out unless your logged on as her...maybe there is a way but it will probably be illegal....Why don't you tell your mate to have a chat to his stepmUm (aussies ;)) and maybe tell her that he wants his files private, which he has a right to...

Matt

kk, I'll tell him to do that. IDK if she would follow through with it tho if he did make a deal with her.

Why? Does he have something to hide? If it's someone elses computer they have a right to see what's on it.

I don't have kids, but if I did, I wouldn't allow them to have a password on their user account either.

Back
Top Bottom