Parts list anyone?

habook2

Baseband Member
Can someone help me out and give me a parts list for me to build a new computer? Requirements:
NO HARD DRIVE REQUIRED, will take old one and put it in new one. Add a slave drive if you want for extra memory, I have about 50 gigs empty on this one.
Must have: USB 2.0, Intel processor
Better than average speed, something that three years ago would be considered lightening fast
best graphics card that can fit into budget
Fit into this case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811147001
CD drive, CD Burner, DVD-ROM drive, floppy drive.
Under $1500.

Thanks in advance for help.

you are about to be rushed by people forcing and amd system upon you with an nvidia graphics card. mark my words.

BigLu said:
you are about to be rushed by people forcing and amd system upon you with an nvidia graphics card. mark my words.

Well, for understandable reasons.. ATi has yet to release their Crossfire setup, and Intel processors.. well lets just put it this way.... !#!@$@!$!@$!#!$@!@$#!@$!$$ INTEL!!! LMAO!! No, seriously, they suck.

If he wants an intel system don't force AMD on him(this is ment towards everybody not just darkblade).

Well, w/e... I feel that NO ONE in their right mind wants an Intel, they are just misinformed souls who have been brainwashed by www.intel.com and Dell commercials into thinking that if Dell uses the Celeron process, it must be GREAT.. *cough*Sempron kicks its measly ass*cough*

Intel is CRAPPOLA. I won't force an Intel based PC on anyone, Ill just spew out so much techno mumbo jumbo their head will do a 720 and fall of into my hot bowl of AMD soup, in which they will bask and enjoy. :D MMM>... soup! :O

everytime you go all technical they go for AMD. most of the time they probably don't even understand. showing intels for dell doesn't help intel. everybody hates dell's,lol.

hahahahaha, nice work there darkblade, you should be an attorney, you have a great way of making everything you say seem very much correct =)

I refuse to give you a parts list in intel parts. However if ya pay me i'd put on together. Course you'd never know my real name, and i'd forgot about the heatskin part :). So would you be willing to go AMD? Like a reasonable smart person that I know you are. Trust my first computer. i WANTED A INTEL SO BAD! I WAS LIKE DADDY I WANT YOU TO SLAP P3 IN THIS BABY! So I can play starcraft. Or w/e the game was.

Until P4's came out i had never even heard of AMD,lol.

don't worry habook2 me and biglu got your back.

Back
Top Bottom