Partitoin magic 8 says disk is full, and cant create new partition larger than 8mb

Re: Partitoin magic 8 says disk is full, and cant create new partition larger than 8mb

Still wouldnt matter, what OS are ya running like?

Re: Partitoin magic 8 says disk is full, and cant create new partition larger than 8mb

give g-parted a try. i've never had a problem running it. best part is, its free!

Whats the name of the software?

if you take the route of reinstalling your os, you might want to create 2 partitions..

I have 250gb seagate with 2 partitions..

30gb for my OS and the rest for everything else. So if my computer crashes or what happened to you or something I will still have all my stuff :p
-Q

superman22x said:
Whats the name of the software?
its called simply "g-parted" im not sure who produces it. google it and you should get some good hits.

Well, I dont think it'll work either, its just cause the disk is being used and I created a partition out of the entire disk.

I dont think it will work either, like i said, your trying to resize your active partition. And if you do manage to make it smaller, then ya likely to get data loss. Best thing to do is gonna be to do what i said above mate

Well since I cant creat a new partition, is there anyway to install two operating systems? Cause I have vista RC1 x64, and it cant run adobe premiere pro, so I wanted to install XP or 98 as well.

What OS are you currently running? You will need to install 98 first otherwise you wont have a boot loader. Either way your gonna have to format the drive, so if ya doing that anyway then ya might aswell do the repartitioning

Forget it than. I'm running Vista RC1 x64.

Back
Top Bottom