Partitioning my drive

joeey.s

Solid State Member
Hello guys,
I want to partition my C drive because, I feel more neater and safer like that. I want one for Windows, Important Data, and Misc.

I`m thinking of using Norton Partition Magic 8, but is there a program which is better that any of you can recommend?

I`m pretty noob with computer programming and I heard that if I make one wrong move while partitioning, it could severely ruin my computer system.

Can anyone of you guys give me any tips before I go ahead and partition my drive, or maybe give me a easy tutorial to follow using Partition Magic 8..

I would be dead meat if I screwed up the family computer.

Thanks in Advance.
Joe

prolly can just google a "tutorial or how-to on partitioning" . What you want to do is a good idea and very possible. I dont know however about it ruining you computer. I havent heard that one....

i used to use partition magic, but ive had no end of problems with it, and it doesnt work on vista.
i now use: EASEUS Partition Manager 2.0
its freeware, works on vista, and hasnt let me down yet :)
although i had some unallocated space on my drive. tryed to add it to my main operating system partition, but it gave me some sort of error. had to do it in my recovery os. give it a go though.

Back
Top Bottom