Parent watching me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiktorek01 said:
my dad once gave me a playboy, lol I was about 12 or 13, and that playboy is in the main bathroom in the magazine rack to this day. My mom cleaned out the washroom, the old magazines and kept it in there. But then again playboy isn't too badd, the articles are funny :p

Yeah, its usually topless chicks that are hot and have huge tits...but other than that, it's not bad :p

You should have made ASR disks.. that way, you could go back to the way it was before they put in the security stuff.

Or, you could do that right now. I'm a devious guy so i'm goona help you out here.

I think it's ASR.. Anyways.. make a Backup and an ASR copy of things that are on your computer right now. Then keep these disks/cds/tapes in a safe place. After you do this, reformat the computer. Now since the computer is reformatted, it's completely clean and you can look at or do whatever you want.

The thing is, before you are done with the computer you must completely restore the computer to the way it was with the ASR disks or backup copy. I would suggest before you put everything back in, to reformat the computer once more. That way there has been no changes. Then put all the information back into the computer.

By doing this, your parents won't know what happened whatsoever.

oh yeah have you ever got all your stash found and after found aand watched by your dad have him come to you and say "thats the best shit i've ever saw where did you get them?"

What The F***!!!

You just pulled yourself a permanent ban and a copy of this post is being forwarded to the FBI. Where the f*** is your head???

dylanroscovich said:
Hey......so how do you make a pipe bomb?............hmmmmmmmmm

And you watch your step or your ass is out the door too...

And you kids wonder why your parents don't trust you. It's stupid idiotic bone head crap like telling each other how to make bombs and such. You don't deserve to be trusted if you do stuff like that. Grow up and thanks the stars you have parents that give a shit about you.
Any thing like this happens again don't be surprised if david shuts down this site.
Why don't my parents trust me? WWWWAAAAAAA This is why...

I cant believe he posted that. In this day and age, after all we have seen, there are still idiots like that out there that think joking like that is funny.

Well done setishock.

This thread locked by me
Inapproriate language/topics.

I want it to be known that I will not tolerate this behaviour, & now I am a Moderator, I shall come down heavily on offenders, don't forget, barring is not out of the question.
I'd like to thank the members who are parents for coming forward with their comments, well done, this site needs cleaning up, so would-be offenders beware.

Maurice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom