overheating problem

Let me clear up that statement...

Labour only. If you bring in one you want mounted then it's just labour. If you just want to have the current one remounted then labour only.
If you want me to buy it then reach real deep in your pockets, cause I don't use no junk...

Um...

The fins are a little on the thin side but if it's really solid copper then that will make up for it. $29.00 with a 60mm fan is a good price.
But again if you have the slightest doubt about how to do it, Please take it to a shop and let a tech do it. Too much paste is as bad as not enough.

cleaning off the dust can do quite alot, (already stated above), i cleaned out the heat sink with a can of air, went from 115 F to 102 F, idle

BigLu said:
cleaning off the dust can do quite alot, (already stated above), i cleaned out the heat sink with a can of air, went from 115 F to 102 F, idle

i really would want to clean it, but i dont know how to. i dont wanna touch anything as of the moment because im afraid that i might break something.. i maybe ask a friend or a technician to clean it for me.. thanks for the advice guys... ;)

Back
Top Bottom