Overclocking your vid (ATI or nvidia) card!!!! How to do it easily!

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Right im telling everyone about this now because it annoys me that no one knows about this program called "coolbits"

This unlocks your professional settings inside your drivers so when you enter the settings it looks like this

Coolbits.jpg

All you do is click "detect optimal settings" (do it three times to get the highest possible) and bam! Your card has been overclocked without you having to do anything+ its stable and fast!

Heres the link..UPDATED
http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=815
Its just a registration entry. Let it enter it into the register and restart your PC. When you have it booted back up it will have all the settings unlocked :)

Happy overclocking!

(dont blame me if your PC bursts into flames, blows up etc. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK) Never gone wrong with me

Re: Overclocking your nvidia card!!!! How to do it easily!

Very nice... But we should also add an ati overclocking utility too. Like atitool. I'll add the ati part later on... marge the threads, mods, and it'll be two great ways to overclock...

99nasha said:
(dont blame me if your PC bursts into flames, blows up etc. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK) Never gone wrong with me

Luckily with the incorporation of thermal throttling in newer Nvidia and ATI cards doing damage is difficult to do unless for some odd reason you are seriously intent on damaging your graphics card no matter what.

For the ATi Radeon users, download the program ATiTool. Enter that in a Google seacrh as all one word: atitool and download it. It's extremly easy to overclock. NOt to mention you can tweak A LOT of your video card settings, such as monitor the temperature, test your frames, tweak fan speeds, and the list goes on. I've also seen nvidia cards OCed using the atitool...

nice i gotta check that out, though i have the dell version of the x300/x550 card.. eh damn..

Don't think it's worth the risk for me, although my laptop's GPU is a beauty (see sig), I think oc'ing it would be dangerous given the cooling isn't too good.

malbuc87uk said:
Don't think it's worth the risk for me, although my laptop's GPU is a beauty (see sig), I think oc'ing it would be dangerous given the cooling isn't too good.

yeah i've always wondered what the possibilities are for overclocking laptops...

is 300hz good for a ati radeon 9250? lol i dont need to overclock my aiw lol i play around with the poopy one.

Back
Top Bottom