Overclocking my eVGA GeForce 5200 128mb many questions

Xiggy

Daemon Poster
Ok guys well i have unlocked the overclocking by using the program now my stock setting are this
overclocking8ip.jpg

now here is after i did detect optimal settings once
overclocking26hc.jpg

now will this be alright...i do not have a fan so could this be a problem...also could this mess up my card??? thx

come on guys i need answers now.....im looking to get a lil more out of my video card and i want to try this thing on a video game tonight...also how can i tell what the temperature of the card is...thx guys

What are the temps of your card?

Monitor them with it running on stock clocks and then after a while of the new ones..

Xiggy said:
...also how can i tell what the temperature of the card is...thx guys

Download a program called speedfan, or Everest im sure they show you the gpu temps.

wait are u saying to run bf2 once with speedfan on then overclock it and try it and see if its a higher temp?

edit: also where do i find the temp of my video card in the program??? thx....and plz answer quickly...thx

umm my 5200 will run bf2 on low graphics pretty good maybe a little lag thats y im trying to overclock it until a get the new setup found in my sig....does ne one know how to find the temps in speedfan of the video card???

edit: ntune?

Back
Top Bottom