Overclocking GPU

Jason8284

Daemon Poster
What is safe by overclocking both of my Nvidia 8600 GTs
? The reason I'm asking is because one of my games I play on ultra graphic settings, is still a little glitchy when moving sometimes.

What is safe by overclocking both of my Nvidia 8600 GTs
? The reason I'm asking is because one of my games I play on ultra graphic settings, is still a little glitchy when moving sometimes.

If I'm not mistaken overclocking you GPU will void warrenty. If you don't care about that, then it is safe if you know what your doing.

What game may I ask?

It looks although it dosent really need extreamly good hardware.

Maybe its you internet lagging.

i dont think so, because when i go down 1 notch from the best settings it runs perfect. The game has amazing graphics on full settings

Hmm.. thats weird. And when you mean "both", you mean you have an SLI setup?

Okay. If you do overclock (depending on how much) you might not see a BIG difference. But if you know what your doing then go right ahead. From what your explaining its just a small lag, so it might do the trick.

You should be safe with overclocking, IF you know what your doing. (Notice how I keep repeating :p)

If you need some help I'm happy to help you find some good tutorials.

Do you have vsync enabled?

On css I was getting glitchy graphics but I figured out that my gpu was making like 300fps but my monitor's refresh rate was only 60hz so I was getting a lot of tearing. I enabled vsync and it locked my fps to 60 and it looked alot smoother.

Back
Top Bottom