Overclockers UK (OCUK)

vaio-fx

Daemon Poster
I was looking into buying a new monitor from novatech but now that model has sold out. I have managed to find the same model on www.overclockers.co.uk but I have never purchased anything from this website before. I think I have heard of the American version and I think they are good. Could anyone tell me whether they have ordered from these people before, if they are any good and what their delivery times are like. Thanks.

I was looking into buying a new monitor from novatech but now that model has sold out. I have managed to find the same model on www.overclockers.co.uk but I have never purchased anything from this website before. I think I have heard of the American version and I think they are good. Could anyone tell me whether they have ordered from these people before, if they are any good and what their delivery times are like. Thanks.

I've used them. They are good. I had pretty quick delivery of my casemods.. 3 days, I think?

I'd just go with Newegg, or TigerDirect.

This isnt America we're talking about.

Overclockers I have used them and there good. Delivery was good I find there prices are not always the most competitive so i only use them when they are. But I have never had a problem with them.

Back
Top Bottom